Oziokoja ozioko Celebrates Ezeudo GburuGburu@61.

 

My heartfelt Birthday wishes to my Boss His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi CON, GSSRS, GburuGburu, Former Executive Governor of Enugu State, as you celebrates your 61st Birthday Anniversary today. As a leader who has demonstrated unwavering dedication to the development and progress of Enugu State, I am honoured to extend my warmest regards on this special occasion.

Throughout your tenure as Governor, His Excellency has shown exemplary leadership qualities, fostering unity, peace, and prosperity in Enugu State. His commitment to improving the lives of the people through various developmental projects and initiatives has left a lasting impact on the state at large.

On this milestone Birthday, I wish His Excellency continued success, good health, and happiness. May he continue to inspire others with his vision, integrity, and passion for service to the people. As you embarks on this new chapter of life, I have no doubt that you will continue to make a positive difference in the lives of many.

I am always grateful for the opportunity to work under your leadership your Excellency Sir, Happy 61st birthday, Eze-Udo GburuGburu.

~Oziokoja Ozioko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OK MOVEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (UNN), PAYS COURTESY VISIT TO DR. HILARY ONYISHI (IKEMBA); DECLARES TOTAL SUPPORT FOR HIS EXCELLENCY, PETER OBI, HIS EXCELLENCY, SENATOR RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO, AND HON.DR. HILARY ONYISHI'S ASPIRATION FOR THE FEDERAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, NSUKKA/IGBO-EZE SOUTH CONSTITUENCY.

I Will Make Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South an Economic Hub If Elected –Dr. Hilary Onyishi (IKEMBA) NDC Candidate For Nsukka/Igboeze South Federal Constituency.

A NEW DAWN IN IGBO NSUKKA: CHIEF DR. HILARY ONYISHI (IKE-MBA) OFFICIALLY DECLARES FOR SENATE, ENUGU NORTH SENATORIAL ZONE.